ROLLING STEEL FIRE DOOR DROP TEST
WILL YOUR FIRE DOORS PROTECT YOUR FACILITY?
Protecting your facility from fire and smoke requires regular inspections, drop testing, and servicing of your rolling steel fire doors. These doors provide critical protection in the event of a fire, allowing customers and employees time to escape and protecting your property by compartmentalizing the fire. Make sure that your doors are ready to perform when needed and provide protection for your staff, customers, and property.
NFPA 80 COMPLIANCE TESTING
LGA, an IDEA-certified installation and service specialist, offers expert inspection and drop testing of rolling steel fire doors to ensure that they remain compliant with current NFPA 80 standards as well as industry and regulatory standards. Our certified technicians will perform the following services during our annual inspection and drop testing:
- <strong>Thorough inspection of the doors, assemblies, and brackets and fittings</strong> to ensure the steel fire doors are in good repair and will provide the required protection in the event of a fire. Doors can be damaged during regular operations and bent edges, damaged slats, missing fittings, or other equipment issues can reduce fire protection. The inspection will determine whether the fire door is operating correctly and closely securely.
- Installation & alignment of all parts if repairs are needed to make sure the door continues to operate correctly.
- Test opening and closing assemblies to verify that the doors will operate efficiently and effectively every day and in the event of a fire and make any necessary repairs.
- Test control panels to identify any potential issues with the controls that will trigger an emergency close and make any necessary repairs.
- Provide written inspection report and fire door certification sticker.
LGA has earned the reputation for performing thorough, complete fire door drop tests so you can be assured that your doors will deliver high performance not only during everyday use, but also in the event of a fire emergency. We have the capacity to inspect both large and small facilities.
Call today to schedule your annual inspection.
Get Your Garage Door Inspected Today