Insulated Garage Doors
Take control of the costs your home may incur with insulated, heat flow resistant garage doors.
Properly insulating your home or business with energy efficient garage doors not only reduces costs, but it improves the comfort of your home and business. To understand how insulation works its helps to understand heat flow, which involves three basic mechanisms:
- Conduction: Conduction occurs when heat moves through material. A sun heating steel garage door that is not insulated could result in temperatures as high as 130 degrees inside a garage. LGA Garage Door Service offers steel back insulated garage doors to eliminate this problem.
- Convection: Convection occurs when heat circulates through liquids and gases.
- Radiation: Radiation occurs when heat travels in a straight line and heats anything solid in its path that absorbs its energy.
LGA Garage Door Service provides high quality polystyrene insulated garage doors for commercial and residential purposes that are designed and built to fit Houston and surrounding area climates.
At LGA Garage Door Service we believe it is important to install insulated garage doors, especially in the Houston climate. Whether the property is a residential or commercial building, there are several benefits to installing an insulated garage door such as:
- Energy efficiency– Research shows that insulated garage door can save you up to 70% on your energy bills.
- Comfort: Insulated garage doors will keep heat in cold weather and cold air in the heat creating comfort for you and your family as well as any perishable items.
- Durability: Insulated garage doors are heavy duty. The extra weight allows a quiet and smooth operation that will last for many years.